Artistic Perspectives








All Illustrations by Michelle Morelan Designs
.
Interior Designer and Illustrator Michelle Morelan, has a rare and natural gift for creating fascinating Artistic Perspectives. For most of us, the ability to visualize a fully decorated interior is an arduous task in itself. And for those who can envision the final concept, the extraordinary ability to translate that onto paper, is invaluable. The collection of illustrations above, commissioned or conceptual, are worthy of wall space. They are beautiful in their decoration, colour and furnishings. There is passion behind each stroke of the marker that breathes life into these images. And above all, there is no more comforting subject matter than that of a home.

Visit A Schematic Life for more inspiration from Michelle Morelan
.
Thanks to Renae Moore for her introduction to this artist

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the post!!! I am so shocked I have never visited you...loved the last post as well :)

    I love to draw what I imagine, because I never get to see enough of my ideas come to fruition. This way, I get to see it, other than in my head, in spec land...LOL does that make sense?

    I'm adding you to my blog roll.

    Very Best, and thanks,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and it's wonderful to see Michelle's work on here - she is one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here through your link on Twitter...

    I love Michelle's renderings -- she's a fabulous artist!!

    I especially love the last two with the bright green & red accents. How cool would it be to have that chandelier with the green shades and the green & white print chair?? :-)

    Kelly @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelly.. I have visited your blog many times.. hydrangeas are also my favorite..In Classic White.

    I know that green is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle is incredibly talented. Her renderings have such a lightness to them. I was honored when she gave me a rendering of my front door as a gift. Not only is she talented, but she has a wonderfully generous spirit.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails