Summer Fashion Fix








Photo Credits: Style.com, Ralph Lauren RTW Spring 2009
.
A little reminder of the incredible fashions that hit the runways earlier this year comes very handy when you need to run out and get your summer fashion fix. Take some inspiration from the masters who set the trends, and buy something reminiscent of their inspiring collections. Ralph Lauren's 2009 RTW had us dreaming of adventure in the African Safari. A beautiful mix of Khakis, Golds, Brown and Whites brings luxury to a classically sporty look. Continuing with the trend that most designers were on this season, Ralph Lauren also took us back in time to the 1930's, and the rise of Hollywood Glamour. This collection is a favorite for summer, its beautifully relaxed, very flirtatious, and so easy to put together.

9 comments:

  1. His clothes are so gorgeous!! LOVE the white shirtwaist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I adore the green/khaki!
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lush long hair on those models *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful dresses!
    Greetings from Italy!
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the belted dress and the pant outfit. I'd love the visit Italy with those in my suitcase!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vitania - is there anything better than Ralph Lauren??? Nothing, right???? You'll have to take a peek at my spin-off on RL fashion with my little ones at the beach a few months ago. I absolutely adore his preppy-chic style.

    http://riches-of-my-soul.blogspot.com/2009/03/why-clickin-moms-rocks.html

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. It's been a real challenge for me to learn to live a beautiful life on a much diminished income... I still want my children to feel loved and special. Throwing that party was really very satisfying - I think it turned out pretty well on such a limited budget.

    Your blog is beautiful - I am adding you to my blog list now.

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this collection, especially the greens and gowns!

    P.S. I am having a giveaway on my blog today so be sure to drop by and enter!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stunning and why do I feel like these pieces are ready to wear off of the runway? A true test to a wonderful collection. Come stop by to see a few of my favorite things...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! Beautiful post

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails