Relaxed Luxury











There are not enough images to capture the incredible beauty of this breathtaking waterfront property located on an island off some shoreline in Canada. Very reminiscent of Ontario's Muskoka's, this beautiful home is not accessible by road. Materials were paddled across in the summer months..(ok maybe not paddled, but you know what I mean, boat driven) and by sled over an iced lake in winter months. Can you imagine? Pineapple House of Atlanta, managed the entire project beginning to end, with every last finishing detail. The architectural details of this home are incredible. Mahogany doors, wonderful rich trimwork, incredible floor to ceiling masonry just to name a few. This secluded home is a relaxed, and informal but with incredibly luxurious details, a perfect way to escape the city!
.
All Photos from Pineapple House, you can visit their website for more incredible interiors.

13 comments:

  1. Perfect post title to describe this house! I think I could be most comfortable in it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this house!! Absolutely everything about it is exquisite!!

    Can you imagine how many boat & sled trips it took to furnish and decorate it?!

    Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures :-)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're right, it probably is from the Muskota area. I was there a couple of times in my Toronto days & the outdoor image just whispered that to me even before your words did.
    I love the chandeliers so present but I'm wondering if the on in the kitchen is that big or is just the angle???

    ReplyDelete
  4. kelly - all i know is I wouldn't want to be the one loading and unloading.. my arms hurt just thinking about it..

    Alicia - it looks like it's the same as the one over the dining table - i am trying to figure out if it is that very one.. they have some pretty good camera tricks for impact !

    ReplyDelete
  5. this feels like an american californian house.. overlooking the hills.. just my imagination thu..
    I love the clean lines and rich textures.. so easy going and at the same time luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a thing for white kitchens and bathrooms! The chandeliers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning....let's go visit!
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey V,
    Gorgeous, serene spaces ~ tres chic!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. The design/decorating of that house is so "me."
    Loved the pictures.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous house ... nice big tall door... and I'm crazy about the bathroom, spacious and immaculate looking. And I love the idea of living somewhere not accessible by road.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! I especially loved that piece of art over the console!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the light fixtures that are in the kitchen, dining room, bathroom etc. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I added you to my list for "one Lovely Blog".
    www.helenamarette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails