1. What's the first color you see in the morning? I am not sure of the exact shade but this is very close. It's a beautiful warm gray! .
2. What color are your eyes? Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
(via a glamorous little side project)
3. What color do you wear the most? A lot of blue, especially this blue, cerulean – it's like deep ocean waters..
14. What color do you never wear? Lemon yellow – something terrible happens when this colour gets to close to my skin.
5. What color do you wear when you want to feel sexy? Definitely whites – I think because it' s simple and pure, and natural. That is my idea of sexy. I love to add a little dark or bold colour contrast! .
6. What color gets you the most compliments? Red, it's very dramatic, so not too often for me …but it is a beautiful colour!
Valentino, Of Course
8. What color was your living room when you were growing up? It was the calmest room in our house, creamy white walls, gray carpet and a sofa that was white and blue velvet floral. It was actually quite lovely.
9. What color was your bedroom when you were growing up? It was a beautiful shade of green. Who am I kidding, it was the 70's, not much was beautiful them, but I loved it. Here it's done beautifully as wallpaper and complimented with white, but I had a huge brown bed..and I can't even remember the other furnishings..:-) .
10. What color are your sheets? Creamy whites. Don't mess around with my sheets, beautiful clean cream sheets always make me feel rested. I like hug pillows so I mix up with some natural grays and taupe.
11. What color was your favorite crayon as a child? Green any and all shades – I would spend hours colouring green grass, and big beautiful trees, and houses and flowers.. and... and...and…
12. What color is your car? Green tea - silly really. How will you ever know how good you look in your car, unless you are lucky enough to drive by a huge Mirror!! Ain't she a beauty.
13. What color was your prom dress? Much like my wedding dress. Cream. My mother made it for me it was a mini skirt, with a cream bustier, and a lace bolero jacket. No pics, not in a million years! And this was the wedding dress, of course I had it made, but it was equally beautiful.
14. What's your favorite gemstone? The Emerald !
My Jewellery Box ! (just kidding, somewhere on web)
15. What is your favourite flower? Ohhh – it's a toss up - sometimes hydrangea – sometimes the peony.
Sophie Dahy Designs
16. What color makes you happiest? At this point – I am sure you can guess. Green, Verdigris to be exact!
17. What color depresses you? Black – I know I know – people love black and it's drama – the dress, the suit, b & w photos, and so on... For me it's easy, and it's safe. And when I don't have the time or the desire to put that 110% into a look, that is depressing.
Somewhere on web, sorry
18. What color calms you? Oh definitely cool blue !
19. What color makes you grind your teeth? I actually embrace all colours, but I will see my least favorite is eggplant – that deep purple, that could almost be brown… It never impresses me. Although, this is pretty cool, i could never.
20. What color would you like to try, but are scared to? I love lilac – it's soothing and definitely relaxing, and feminine. Probably where the fear comes in, i wouldn't want it to look to girly or childlike.
Please let me know (in comments) if you decide to post the colour quiz on your blog. I would love to read it!.. Hey?? So what is my Colour Personality ? I'll find out and update.