Cut close

Is it too early to start thinking of Fall? It hasn't been much of a summer here, but regardless, August is the time to think about what to wear come the beautiful winds of Autumn. Alexander McQueen's Pre fall collection will keep you more than just warm. In fact, you will be absolutely dignified is some of these fabulous looks for Fall. Tailored and asymmetric lines are incredibly sophisticated, especially in jacket above.


Beautiful bulky knit sweaters, paired with fabulous tights and pair of knee high boots. A classic look for fall, but with Alexander McQueen's incredible touches of drama and excess.



An exquisite collection of black. Dresses, coats. jackets and suits, all tailored perfectly, and with rich fabrics that are cut close to the body. Add to the black, an electric blue print, and it's magical.



All Photos: Style.com . Alexander McQueen

You can find more information, on Alexander McQueen here... And for your daily does of fashion, click on style.com.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, what drama doth Mr.McQueen reign supreme!
    Fall is my favorite season, for the fabrics and the layering...
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each one! My fav, and one that I totally WANT is the sweater dress with the tall lace up boots. Is it Autumn yet??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I always love to see what fall will bring for fashion! Thanks for the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! The dresses are amazing!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic fall collection! Great structure, beautiful colors and fabric. I want to live in that sweater dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is my favourite season of the year - the colours (browns, golds, reds - LOVE!) and the clothing (knubbly sweaters, argyle, layers) have always made me happy. :-)

    Thanks for your dropping in to DesignTies and commenting on the transformation of my nesting tables. See... the red I chose is very much a Fall colour, isn't it?!

    Victoria @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn, I was trying to remember which blogger I knew from TO, and it's you! I should have put it out there sooner, it would have been great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these silouettes are absolutely stunning - thx for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jacket with the arms coming through the breast pockets and the skirt with a collar waistband is genius. True fashion design because it's inventive but wearable.
    Glad the black tights are still going cos I've loved black tights since the 80's. Winter is so difficult without them. Tights,boots and sweater dresses are just a great sexy winter look.
    It's all very British..love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous show but could you imagine actually wearing most of these? The suit in the first photo is stunning but NOT with argyle socks and ankle boots.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails