Enchante







Just wanted to share with you this collection of images that I found on the website of Interior Stylist, Lucyina Moodie. These images are wonderful and enchanting. Not only are they beautiful, but they are a great tool for me to learn how to create stylized images of my furniture. Especially since it's Wrought Iron and it can easily be cast in an unflattering light. I love how the tables are stacked with dishes and food, drinks and glasses, lemons and florals. Every door and every cabinet is slightly opened. And the pillows, so many beautiful pillows, sitting on chairs. It's as if the seating was made for a pillow and not for a derriere.
.
You can visit Lucyina Moodie's website for more great images. I chose a very soft collection, but her gallery includes a number of modern interiors with bold colours. Worth a visit.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I loved the website, especially the photo of the birdcage wallpaper - most inspiring!

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shades of white and honey as well as combination of old and new like that antique dressing table and modern chair. Oh, some people just have this special talent to create stylish and gorgeous spaces... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Father-in-law calls me the "ranger" as I am always arranging things and styling things...where ever I go - I love these images....
    the white, the light and the arrangement.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I wish my entrance/staircase looked like picture #2! White is my favorite "color" because it is so clean and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, these are incredibly beautiful. You had me with the first picture of the vanity, but they are all equally as lovely! And you're right, we can all learn some great styling tips. Thanks for pointing them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. my so dreamy. A fresh take on yellow for country interiors. THanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am all about learning from interior stylists right now - it is an ART! Thanks for sharing!!

    xo, L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my yes, I do so love her work. The staircase and conversatory are my faves. Thanks so much for finding and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How charming is that last space??? I'd have breakfast there every morning. Maybe lunch and dinner, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enchante for sure!! Lovely house... the conservatory is fantastic.

    Great observation about the cushions and open doors. Sometimes it's the small touches that have the biggest impact :-)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful inspirational enchanting.
    Thank you
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found her site, put up a post a few weeks ago about spring and then in searching for yellow and gray images found this blog post of yours from last year. We picked almost exactly the same pictures, amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails