It was all Yellow..

Lucyina Moodie
.
see note
.
Sarah Richardson

House Beautiful

See note

See note
.
Even a song playing on your ipod, can inspire a room, or two...
.
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow
.
I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow
.
So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to've done
And it was all yellow
.................................................... Coldplay
.
Photo Credits & links:
Interior Stylist, Lucyina Moodie, Interior Designer, Sarah Richardson and House Beautiful Magazine. Remaining images were sourced from Bing, if you have any info or they belong to you, I will gladly link to credits.

10 comments:

  1. I knew this was going to be a great post when I read the subject! And you did not disappoint! Thank you for all the cheery inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mellow yellow.
    off to buy some lemons to add some yellow to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! I love that song by Coldplay. Have you ever heard the Vitamin String Quartet version of Yellow? It is so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes whenever I hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the big fixture (of brass) in the living room is wild!
    love these rooms.
    yellow is really growing in to my style these days.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny. I saw the title of this post and the first photograph, and the Coldplay song immediately began playing in my head. And at the end of the post....there it was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post and blog, yellow is my all time favourite colour!

    thanks for visiting me!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the photos are wonderful. My favorite is staircase photo! I love everything about it! The contrast between the black and white staircase and the gorgeous bold yellow settee is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovey blog, and lovely pics, I can spot a sarah richardson design anywhere it seems!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, I'm not typically a yellow girl, but these pics may have altered my thoughts! I adore Yellow by Coldplay and also love the version by VSQ that Things That Inspire mentioned! Beautiful, happy and lovely. Perfect for any decor!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails