Malteza









Few places in the world will be etched in your memory like Santorini Greece. It is an island whose buildings seem to have grown right out of the earth, just as nature intended. Even paint peeling off the white walls is like bark drying and falling off a tree. Colour is not all that necessary when you are surrounded by Blue skies and seas, black and red sand beaches, green olive trees, and an orange sunset that will warm your heart. The owner of the home is an architect by profession who carefully restored and upgraded it to crisp and modern. 3 generous bedrooms, 4 baths and completely updated kitchen. Surrounded by beautiful windows, with walls and furnishings as white as a canvas, each room transforms from sunrise to sundown. This stunnuing vacation home is the ideal escape to clear your mind, and free your spirit!
.
All images taken from Luxury Retreats

11 comments:

  1. ....so when is the rendez-vous set to meet there.
    oh how simply gorgeous.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the all-white rooms. Greece is on my list for places I would love to visit, and I would love to stay in a place like that! Thanks for the beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a hotel in Praiano on the Amalfi Coast that does the same thing. Casa Angelina has white-only interiors and lets the sea speak in its place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky enough to spend 6 months in greece and made it to santorini twice...one of my favorite places in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is insanely beautiful. I need to visit Santorini...and what a dream to stay here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember my first visit to Santorini.... via boat looking up at the island - it looked like a cake with the white houses as the icing sugar on the top! Simply gorgeous. Thanks for jogging my memory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Santorini! I was there for 2 days a few years ago and it was this beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect! You know me and my all white fascination:-) I love the serenity and calmness of white. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous abode! I looooove that pool!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails