Keep the colour

A few months back, I was looking for some floral inspiration when I stumbled across this beautiful website, Sophie Dahy. I found exactly what I was looking for - only in Silk. Each bouquet vibrant and set in the loveliest vases and pitchers. The original post is, here. Much to my delight, they recently added some of their latest fall arrangements to their already magnificent collection.
..
..
Jeanne Hyatt and Linda Raulston, owners of Sophie Dahy, also recently announced a collaboration with Bunny Williams, to fill the Parish Cachepot in her BeeLine Home Collection. These magnolias are truly exquisite, sitting in this hand painted piece.
..
..

8 comments:

  1. Vitania, Thank you so much for the lovely post! We will be adding new arrangements coming up soon, so check back with us periodically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous bouquets, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everlasting blooms brighten any home!
    Lovely!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I think the first is my favorite of all :) Lovely colors!

    Have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Spohie Dahy designs! What a great collaboration with Bee Line Home!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vitania,
    It's so nice to meet you! Thank you for the fabulous comment on my blog, Love Your Place! You really, really made my day! Both of your blogs are absolutely wonderful, so full of beautiful photos and excellent articles! I'm very impressed! I can't wait to check out the older posts and look forward to the new ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! I cannot believe they are silk, they look so real! Your selection is gorgeous. These really put me in the Autumn, holiday mood.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails