Make a Splash



Nothing makes quite the impression like a bathroom wall, tiled artistically from floor to ceiling with gorgeous colour and pattern. Not only is it beautiful, but incredibly durable as well, making it perfect for high traffic areas as where water can do damage. The selection of tiles you can find from Ann Sacks is impressive and moving. Botanical, geometric, picturesque, vibrant are just a few of the themes you can find.
.


Of course, cost is always a concern. But in areas like a bathroom where the surface area is much smaller, it can be quite affordable. A vanity room, is a wonderful place to create design impact. The collection of Ann Sack's tiles shown in this gallery are inspiring for the unique shapes and designs, as well as their craftsmanship. In the very first image above, mosaic tiles are cut and painted by hand. Below Glass, gorgeous circular tils in various sizes.
.

Go ahead and make a splash - literally and figuratively, these tiles can handle it!

9 comments:

  1. I love going through the Ann Sacks showroom at the Merchandise Mart. So inspiring. They have these really rich faux leather tiles I did around a fireplace in a card room. That was several years ago and the owner still comments to me about it. These are great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look of tile work is so timeless! Thank you for sharing these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not into color tile but I must say I like these. I'm not sure if it all the accesories or if it's the tiles! The Ann Sacks mosaic design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to look at! Not sure I culd live with most of them on a regular basis though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the most tempting showrooms I ever visit! These photos show why!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness!!! Those amber circular tiles are to die for. This is going straight into the inspiration file! thanks

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails