A Vintage Touch


Interior Designer and Owner of a European Antiques Shop, Lisa Luby Ryan's home is filled with Vintage Charm. Her Dallas home is French, Belgian and Seaside inspired and is filled with elegant and inviting furnishings in a pale palette. For the holidays, it is decorated with silver, champagne, green and golds in the most beautiful and sophisticated garlands and trimmings.
.
This home was featured in Veranda Magazines 2008 Holiday Issue, and will forever be embedded in my mind. Not just because of my love for green, ok well mostly because of my love for green, but in addition, is how tasteful the overwhelming decor comes together so naturally.
.
Over sized table arrangements, fresh flowers on the Christmas Tree, overflowing garland on the staircase, even a stag with his own little wreath is all so beautifully festive and very tasteful.
.


Christmas Tree Decorator Billy Milner created a masterpiece with this vintage tree that includes copper tubing as garland, fresh flowers in jars and vintage glass ornaments. Unfortunately no mention of the floral designer who brilliantly co-ordinated this green and white palette.
.

You can visit Lisa Luby Ryan's Website Vintage Linen to see more beautiful products and for the article featured, click here.
.
Happy Decorating!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) In the past few days, I have been going through some of my favorite magazines from years past, appreciating the beauty...

    This is a lovely collection of images! The fireplace in image 06 is just stunning...and I just noticed that I have the same candelabra as the one shown in image 04 and 05 -- too funny!

    I hope you have had a lovely weekend*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just love to transport all those floral decorations direct to my house...green and white are my absolute favourites and usually the only colours I have but at Christmas I always felt it could be a bit 'bland' - these now make me think otherwise! Thanks for this...warm wishes, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Memories inspire a lighter palette" I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images, thanks for sharing. I love Billy Milner's tree design and decorations!

    The Designer Insider

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to sit by that hearthside, stat! What a gorgeous home. I love naturally understated holiday decor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! While I'm loving all the images, the one I was particularly drawn to was the stone fireplace with it's garland-decorated mantle. Invitingly gorgeous!
    Victoria @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vitania - thanks for visiting my (very) new blog! Hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for introducing us to Lisa ! I go to visit her site now!
    Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers are absolutely breathtaking! I love the fresh flowers on the tree. Several years ago we sold little vases made for Christmas trees. They are so much fun because you can change the flowers in them for a totally different look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love a home like this...warm and comfy...formal and casual...I can't wait for Chrismas...I love decorating for the season!

    Thanks for your photo tips by the way...this light was just perfect this morning.

    Best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dining room is to die for! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't Veranda do the BEST Christmas issues! The second image is my fave and I love the pop of fresh green against the neutrals..very nice
    xLyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful and cozy home! I love that color scheme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. silver, champagne, green, and gold...absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore the Veranda room and I love this post!!
    xx-Gina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is beautiful! Thank you for following mine and thank you for your nice comments about my art! Have a great night:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the stag with a wreath:)))

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails