The Calm Space: A History of It's Own




I am so excited that this month’s theme is journey, because it is completely in line with my latest design fascination. It seems every time I flip the page of a magazine, or browse a design photo gallery, my eyes are instantly drawn to the beautiful antique piece so delicately displayed. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a credenza, or chest of drawers, a vintage iron bed or a light fixture, I can’t help but.....more

I am over at The Calm Space today sharing a little article about the romance and mystery of antiques.

6 comments:

  1. Looking for calm this morning. So glad to visit with you. Have a wonderful week. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that armoire in the first picture, Vitania! The color and everything is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a beautiful cabinet in the first picture! I just love it! Thank you for sharing!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calm spaces always seem to be balanced spaces for me - lovely, serene images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic article!! I really enjoyed reading your thoughts about antique furniture -- I do the same thing, wondering about the person (or people) who owned and used an antique piece, and how it got to where it is today.

    Beautiful pictures too -- love the soft blue armoire in the first one :-)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Antiques!.. where to begin!? They are amazing - not only for their history and heritage, but for the soul that they bring with them. They add so much to a room/home and I love mixing them with modern pieces. Creates such great design tension and interest.
    They are also eco friendly which makes them the perfect thing to splurge on.

    Lovely images - both of them!

    xCharlotta

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails