French Boutique


Antique Chandeliers, Rich wood Flooring, Vintage furnishings, slip covered sofas and a classic Settee are precisely ensembled in this georgian style home to create a sophisticated French Interior.  It is the home of Montreal Designer and Shop owner Julie Charbonneau, who specializes in highly refined French Style.  Take a moment to browse through her portfolio to admire some truly elegant and enduring style.


The picture perfect room above has all the classic elements of French Style.  Some of the most notable features are the leaded windows that make a subtle but intersesting statement.   The beatuiful Iron gate, whose other half flanks the other side of the window.  And of course the incredible antique writing desk.  This rooms is actually Charbonneaus luxurious office space.



The master bathroom certainly feels like a French Boutique Hotel Spa.  The full size floor to ceiling mirror with a pedestal sink mounted on it, reflect the beautiful antiques in this bathroom, as well as creating the illusion of grandeur.   The custom cabinets have leaded glass inserts that were salvaged from elsewhere in the home, and a pedestal tub that is elegant and inviting. 

This residence, purchased for it's location in Montreal, as opposed to it's old charm, was completely revamped by the Designer.  The soft white and gray palette add to the crisp and polished look as well as emphasize a wonderful collection of art and antiques. 


All Images from House and Home

Vitania Liscio

14 comments:

  1. Truly elegant
    these rooms cannot be dated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this images. For me it is great to see such photos, because it's very difficult to get famous living-magezines. Only at the airport, but than I have to go a lot of kilometers ;)

    Greetings

    VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her work. I used her office in a post of mine but did not know whos work it was. I said then as I say now, it is perfection to me. Thank you for letting me know who did this amazing work. I am going to check out her portfolio now, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the creaminess to the whites used and the touches of wood that brings that little bit of warmth into the rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my blood pressure just went down! These are such calming spaces. I'm so happy to know who created it, and I'm off to see her portfolio.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnifique!
    *soupir*

    AKA:
    Magnificent!
    *sigh*

    lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Timeless and gorgeous . I love every detail

    ReplyDelete
  8. All such fresh selections despite the timeless feel. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI;

    I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!
    I am Interior Decorator form Milano.....
    Hugs <3

    Daniela "DREAM SHABBY CHIC" Milano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. French boutique seems simple. It is great thing that use white colors and simple furnishes. The way design creates by the hotel member it shines more.

      The Ivy

      Delete
  10. Just amazing! Who makes this claw foot tub?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails