Objects de Vie and Verdigris Vie

I was thrilled when Michelle over at A Schematic Life asked me to participate in her 6 Objects de Vie series.  How could I resist ?  In fact, I found it hard narrowing it down to just 6 items.  So here are a few things in my life that keep me feeling stylish.  I didn't think you wanted to hear me sing the praises of my front load washer and dryer.  Of course that would be under my Objects de Survival.


  1. Beautiful and inviting image. Could quite happily snuggle up there for the rest of the afternoon, however instead I am off to read your '6 objects de vie'.. ;)

    Have a great rest of the week.

    x Charlotta

  2. Enjoyed reading your 6 Object de Vie! And quite a good distinction... there are definitely the objects de survival as opposed to objects de vie!


Would love to hear from you !


Related Posts with Thumbnails