The Calm Space: The Place to Breathe


It’s September, and this is my time of year. This summer was perfect, warm and sunny, and truly relaxing. Yet, I am grateful for the cool breeze that has swept in. This is my season, autumn. I start to anticipate it’s arrival in the first week of August, and I have to remind myself to enjoy every moment summer has to offer because our winters are so long. I have always said that September feels more like the New Year to me than that icy night after Christmas. This is the season I find myself most inspired, by nature, art, fashion and design. This is when I spend the most time outdoors, walking, hiking, strolling the city streets, or sitting outside a local cafe. This is when I feel energized and excited as I reset my goals. It’s when I take the time to breathe...MORE

I am over at The Calm Space this week shaing my thoughts on this amazing time of year and taking the time to just breahe..

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spot ... Love the colour of the wood with that warm rose colour .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh that daybed looks heavenly...hopping over to The Calm Space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a place like that....serene & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so true -- I would have a seat, open the windows and shutters, and cozy up with a great magazine... thank you for sharing this lovely space / I hope you have a fabulous weekend, my friend :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to spend the entire weekend here with a good book and a giant cup of tea.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love the arrangement, very beautiful and peaceful looking, it would be so relaxing to sit on the comfortable seats and enjoy a little time to yourself, beautiful furniture

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails