Perfect Pictures






I stumbled across this incredible home, while browsing one of my fave blogs, Habitually Chic.  The home belongs to a popular Fashion Designer from Denmark, named Malene Birger.  I hadn't heard of her, but popped over to her site to find equally beautiful clothing.  This is the one of the most comfortable homes I have seen, and yet it has all the sophistication I expect.  It is the perfect place to fuel a creative mind.   The paired down style, vintage and antique pieces, lots of white that is warmed by wood tones, and of course a fabulous display of artwork.  How beautiful are the shoes ( to the left) displayed as art?  I'll post on some of her clothing soon as well. 


12 comments:

  1. Wow, what beauifully decorated rooms! i wish my bedroom was like one of those rooms :D they look amazing :D



    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...a nice mix! Antlers and fur with girly stuff...

    Best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...pure perfection!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's left to add?
    All fantastic!

    THANK YOU!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular! I love the wall shelves for your pictures and paintings because I am struggling how to hang my paintings. Thanks for sharing, this is so spectacular, lots of love! You are most definately making us urn for more:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the black and white decor. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, totally perfect- my favourite style with an excellent mix of vintage and modern! I have just come across your blog and to start with images like that- I'll definitely be following:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the ceiling detail in the dining area, and the wall of art is fantastic.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. The house is so cozy and the rooms are decorated with excellent taste.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malene Birger clothes are fantastic.
    I love her home, thanks for posting! Especially the picture with the coats from the hallway.. really dreamy.

    Take care, have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails