Create your Own Path

Jo Alcorn, and Me
( not my most glamourous moment people)

When Jo Alcorn of Whitewash &Co, who I met through the wonderful world of twitter and blogging, asked me to speak to her class about my experiences in the design industry, as a business owner, and blogger, I was thrilled.  Yesterday I had the chance to meet with aspiring students and a creative group of individuals who are just starting their design journey.  It was really great to meet some of the students, and set little fires inside them about the wonderfully world of blogging, and the amazing journey they have before them.

I just wanted to share with you the last slide of my presentation.  It sums up our discussion but more importantly It's how I approach life, and all the amazing experiences I have been fortunate enough to have.



14 comments:

  1. Love this paragraph, very true! All the experiences I have had allow me to do what I do today...I bet this talk was very inspiring.
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. And through it all, "Only connect" as E.M. Forster wrote.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great message Vitania! And such a fun experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful outlook, Vitania! I wish I could have there to hear your entire talk. I am so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je me suis agréablement promenée dans votre blog et je m'autoriserai une autre balade !
    MERVEILLEUX...
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    Best,
    Colleen
    PS I love your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The final words are very wise. Sometimes we need to step out of our comfort zone. Then we can redecorate the living room. :)
    Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your 'last' words and love the 'white' house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like your 'last' word and love the 'white' house

    ReplyDelete
  10. Powerful message! I bet the students were inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Individuality is important. There is only one person you can be and that is yourself because we are all individuals.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails