OH What A Night !

Pictures are rolling in and the talk of our Saturday Night Design Blogger  Meet Up has been incredible.  I can't tell you how fun it was to finally have the evening come together.  It was even better than I could have imagined.  I was thrilled to see everyone seeking out some of their favorite Bloggers.  Most were surprised to learn that despite working so closely over the last few weeks, Daniella and I had only officially met that evening.  I want to thank everyone for making the evening so memorable.   Enjoy the photos, you can see more on the Official Site.



Dane - 2 Hounds, Tonika - You Lucky Bird, and Pam  - Cherish Toronto
Love these girls!

Yummy!


Anita (Masco/Delta), Daniella -  Dress Design Decor, Me, Maeve (Masco/Delta), Dita - Cohn & Wolfe
What a great team the girls from Masco are, and don't forget their cool blog, Beige is Dead

Renee - Eat.Live.Shop and  Brittany of Pink Peacock

Vanessa  - Decor Happy, Ana - Second Wind,  Kelly  - Jax Does Design, Christine -  The Glam blog
Just a few from the wild bunch!

Linda - Simply Seductive, Daniella and Me, Connie - Sogni e Sorrisi
Connie and Linda were treated to GK Hair treatments earlier that day


Brittany  - Pink Peacock, Renee - Eat.Live.Shop, Julie and Jill from Housewares, Jo  - whitewash & co, Linda - Simply Seductive

13 comments:

  1. Great photos and thanks again- had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...and you all look so chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to have missed it ... was "Greenery Day" with the girls.

    I'm definitely there next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics, Vitania! Everyone looks so glam :) Sorry I missed the event...I will plan to be in the country for the next one ;)

    *Tania @ Passport2Design.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry I had to miss it! Would have been a wonderful evening to meet fellow Canadian bloggers and some of my faves too. Great job! Maybe next time? XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was a delightful evening Vie...thank you a million times to you and Daniella for all your obvious hard work! You are pros!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Miss Grecian Goddess! You looked amazing. Thanks for all your hard work in putting this together - it was a slam dunk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is my first time here and I'll be back for sure... I'm loving your blog!

    xo


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for all your hard work organizing the evening (along with Daniella and Jennifer). It was loads of fun and your effort was much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had such a great time meeting so many wonderful bloggers. Vitania, we truly appreciate the time and effort that you put into this night, thank you!! And thanks to our sponsors as well, GK Hair and Delta!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was so lovely to meet you! Thanks again for all your hard work, it was an amazing night.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics, great ladies, and a great evening! Thanks again to you & Daniella & Jen for all your hard work organizing such a fantastic event :-)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness!! How fun! I love seeing my favorite bloggers in your photos. And that dress of yours.....just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails