Country Kitchen


So if you love the country, and farmhouses, and barns and land and all that goodness that goes along with it, you will enjoy the blog For the love of a house.  It's the story of a couple who are turning an old farmhouse into their home.  Well recently, the kitchen was revealed, and let me tell you the response was overwhelming.  Homeowner Joan, took the time to outline in a follow up post how all the details came together.  You can see for yourself what a true design journey it is, from antiques to salvaged, to treasure from travels, and those found local, from Ikea to Restoration hardware and other specialty shops.  She outlines where she splurged and where she saved, and all the little details that make this kitchen perfect.   Discovering design is an incredible journey, where you can find pieces that will remain in your home and heart for a lifetime. 




14 comments:

  1. Tout est parfait dans cette cuisine! Il y a même la corbeille pour ma chienne Olwen... j'arrive alors! Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great space! Not a whole lot more can make me feel all giddy like a marble counter(the apron sink helps, too).

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous kitchen! I openly admit I am a little bit country...and I seriously love the built-in by the fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful space, I'm going to check out their blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning....I saw it the other day and wished it was mine! LOL
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, thank you for featuring my kitchen on your beautiful blog!
    I am so very honored!

    joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! hope you don't mind, but i blogged about this today! i linked to you and for the love of a house. i LOVE this kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Joan's blog and simply adore her kitchen - she got absolutely everything right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supper.thanks to share this blog.



    Havenlife@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this kitchen. I'm daydreaming about making fresh pastries in it, and I think I'd have to open the window and leave a pie out on the sill...you know, just to make the neighbors jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The built in fireplace is an amazing feature (I wish my kitchen came equipped with one)! Thank you for another lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails