Wild Flowers

 






Next Life?  Floral designer.  Beautiful blooms have long been a source of pure joy especially when arranged in a bouquet as if they could last forever.   For some reason, we can't resist the temptation to pick a flower at it's peak of colour richness.  Though these bouquets look like they were assembled on a walk through a flower garden, I assure you much time and effort went into picking pots, interesting adornments, arranging colours, cascading foliage, and sprouting stems.  And the result, nothing short of spectacular.

Images from Veranda Magazine over the years.  Floral designers, Garance, Zeze and Johnathan Andrew Sage

6 comments:

  1. Richly colourful and luscious ~ these are crackers of floral arrangements.

    How cute is the little butterfly and the plume of feathers just peeping out?

    Greetings from a designer across the globe in Melbourne, Australia.

    Cheerio,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing quite like the handful of flowers my daughter brings me from her walks with Daddy, though! They always go in the vessel as is!
    I could spend the rest of my days happily arranging flowers, feathers and twigs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed..could totally see myself being a floral designer in my next life and try to play one every now and then in real life too. Its so much fun to get a bunch of gorgeous flowers and "play"...I love choosing great pots and containers to make it really special looking...flowers just add so much to both a room and your spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!
    swooning over the mirror in the third photogragh...

    joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exquisite selection of beautiful bouquets!! I would be thrilled to have any!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love flowers. This pictures are beautiful.


    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails