Design Social: It's Party Time



I can't believe it's finally here. After months of planning and plotting, late night emails, and numerous phone calls, it's all come together. I couldn't be more excited. Tomorrow, Canadian Design Bloggers will gather at Brassaii restaurant for an entertaining and fun filled Meetup. We'll have cocktails and great food, and a our special guest Tommy Smythe, will say a few words. I want to thank our amazing sponsors who have been a pleasure to deal with; Ikea, Delta and CIL. In addition to that numerous sponsors who have donated prizes and gifts, including House and Home, Kravet, Style at Home, Crate and Barrel and Rowenta. We'll have one amazing giveaway you won't want to miss. Thank you so much for your generosity.


We'll be sharing all the fun details of the event next week on our Canadian Design Bloggers Blog. And then I hope to resume to my normal rate of reading and commenting on all your blogs, I have been speed scrolling through reader for the last month!!  Have a great weekend everyone.


Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing and so much fun. I look forward to seeing the pics. Have a great weekend, Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! Have a ball.....oh boy thats going to be a lively table! I know you are going to have such fun and I cannot wait to hear all the details and see lots of pictures. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous setting and I know it will be a great event!

    Enjoy!
    Xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH for working so hard to make tomorrow happen! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone together and enjoying our time at Brassaii! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun - I hope everyone appreciates all the hard work you've put into making this such a success. Have fun!! Sending warmth and sun north!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A BIG "Thank you" to you and Daniella for working so hard to put this event together!! Can't wait to mingle with everyone again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing job and a huge thank you to you and Daniella - it was a great event!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails