A Little Light

Capiz Lotus Flower

Serena Bowl Chandelier

Serena Drum Chandelier

Meri Drum Chandelier

I am having a hard time resisting these charming pendants that feel more like great jewellery than lighting.  The top three are made from shells, and I can just imagine how light dances off them during the day, and the wary glow they give off at night..  The Meri Drum is made from resin, with bubble like holes cut out and I love that it reminds me of a metal cuff bracelet! It's one of those adaptable lights that can work in a rustic or elegant setting.


Photo Credit:  Oly Studio and SoHa Living

8 comments:

  1. The pendants are all really gorgeous! I love the 3rd one especially.

    ciao from Newport Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! They would be such an eye-catcher in any room ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all - beautiful!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend Vie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had my eye on the Serena drum chandelier too, such a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these!!!!!! They are stunning and I imagine when they lit how exquisite they must look, like little special pieces of jewelry what a beautiful addition they would make to any room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used the Oly Studio pendant and it gives out a wonderful glow. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fixtures! That capiz shell is fabulous. I did a post on lighting today too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My!!! Its so beautiful. I am a big fan of chandeliers and all look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails