Moving Pictures


You can't help but love what they are doing with digital images these days.  Imagine flipping through an online magazine, where you could watch as a breeze blows trough a woman's hair, or a slight thoughtful movement of an arm or leg. I love the idea of bringing rooms to life with an open window and a curtain moving, or maybe the movement of a little kitten.  It will bring an entirely new experience to reading. 

The images are create in gif files, and they have online programs that can help you animate if you are so inclined. I originally found these on Liz's blog Wallpaper, but they were sourced from oh so coco

10 comments:

  1. OMG I almost jumped out of my seat!! When you said moving I thought you meant moving as in moving trucks, cardboard boxes, stuff everywhere.....so wasn't expecting this kind of "moving" and I nearly lept out of my seat! These are SO AMAZING!! WOW....amazing what they are coming out with, whats next?
    Stop by, last day for Kilim bench giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the best things I've seen in quite some time- amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me! These are really neat- definitly a fun and interactive way to read online magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I love these but for some reason I can't ever hear the ones that have the sound - like the one of Marilyn Monroe blowing. It's wonderful having the extra dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. **** I DEFINITELY "D*I*T*T*O" everyone's comments!!! (This comes from a gal who can't even figure out how to RETRIEVE MESSAGES on her new iPhone4 (?), that my husband bought for me, hoping I'd "catch up" and join "everyone else"...Aargh with smiles!!!)...

    Thanks,
    Linda in AZ *
    bellesmom1234@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. I've never seen anything like this. I would imagine these will become the norm as it catches on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, these are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! I'm not going to lie, it freaked me out a little when I saw the lady in the first image moving. I have never seen this before, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG- i got a bit of a scare when i saw the movement in the thumbnail on my dashboard..but what a fantastic idea!! thanks for broadening my horizon today, Vie! have a lovely day! do visit my blog when you have a moment..xx meenal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely amazing. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails