Sitting in the Sun





Who can resist a room so bright with natural light shining in through a wall of windows?  A room that invites a cool breeze to peak in, and looks out on to pristine gardens and a poolside terrace?  Certainly not I.Traditional Home featured this room on their June cover, and it's the perfect start to summer!  This pedestal dining table is more like a sculpture, and the chairs are it's admirers.   

The rest of the farmhouse is quite beautiful as well, keeping a  mix of fresh fabrics, with vintage furnishings.  Get the full scoop, here.

7 comments:

  1. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at the first image... it is like visibly looking at a dream which I only had in my mind. Love natural light and having comfy couches and chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this room and all the light and cheerful fabrics. The furniture layout is perfect to me. Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  3. gee I wish I had a room like that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that floor. Everything pops off of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delight to live in the house like this. Huge windows - just gorgeous. Love the flower fabrics.
    ..sorry I have to comment as anonymous. Google log in is still not working.

    Have a wonderful weekend Vie

    X
    Viera VT Interiors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! Love this kind of decor. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought this home was so pretty. I loved the combination of clean tailoring and a touch of florally chintz.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails