Beautiful Belgium




Over the past few years, I have been more drawn to the natural beauty of Belgium. The design scene certainly has a lot to do with it, as some of my favorite homes are  Belgian homes,  It's kind of the perfect mix of classic french and Scandinavian design  And I admit it's the style I am most drawn to because it's a little less pretentious.  Architectural Digest recently featured this property in Belgium, a 50 acre estate that was recently renovated under the direction of Axel Vervoordt.  The grounds are pristine, and were landscaped by the firm Wirtz International.  The full features is a glimpse into paradise..  Recently Brooke of Velvet and Linen, took a little trip to Belgium, and visited a fellow blogger, Greet of Belgian Pearls, and her posts were amazing, from the countryside to  the design discoveries. Stay tuned friends, you'll be seeing more of my Belgian discoveries.







7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. A beautiful reminder that less is more. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly beautiful images.. all of them!! Thanks for sharing, vie..xx meenal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing spaces. I especially love those white stairs contrasted by the shabby, dark hardwood floors.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautfiful pictures, so peaceful and serene. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree - the beauty of Belgium homes is stunning. I adore the simplicity and the relaxed feel, and the outdoor images...stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Des photos qui me coupent le souffle... Une atmosphère très particulière dans cette propriété qui incite au silence... et à la méditation.
    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely beautiful. All of my worries floated away after looking at these pictures ........ it's like my eyes just ate up a big chocolate Sunday and I am now very satisfied. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails