Fresh pick




Aren't these beautiful bouquets?  You know I absolutely love peonies, and when I see these bright pinks and purples set along side gorgeous greens, I fall in love all over again.  I am going to have to find a way to grow these indoors. Peony season is so short!  Last week, a talented designer and blogger friend, Jennifer Brouwer sent me a gift of gorgeous flowers similar to these, and it made my week. Thanks again Jen. 

Happy Sunday Friends!
I wish I could send some blooms to each of you.

These beautiful images via Sarah tucker at Fairy Tales are True

9 comments:

  1. Breathtaking arrangements, peonies are one of my faves too....just wished they lasted longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn is the sweetest!!! I too adore peonies- so wish their season was longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peonies and they are my favourite flower to make in dollhouse miniature scale (though they are time consuming). I'm always on the lookout to find new inspiration. These flowers are just beautiful! :)

    Pei Li
    http://miniaturepatisseriechef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. *** What SHEER BEAUTY!!! They're all just SOOOO PRETTY!!! ***

    Warmest,
    Linda in AZ *
    bellesmom1234@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peonies and hydrangeas are my favorite flowers. My regret, having moved from the northeast where they were prominent in my gardens, is that I cannot grow peonies in SW Florida. I planted several hydrangeas and am hopeful they will make it. Maybe I will have to find a mail order provider of fresh-cut peonies. Thank you for this beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love peonies. Even here in a more southerly clime, their season is all too short. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most beautiful of all flowers. Just lovely.
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog and I absolutely love it! Peonies are my favorite flowers and your photos are gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! That peony picture is a photo I took in Switzerland. Could you give the proper credit please?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails