The Great Wall

Charlotte Moss

Thomas O'Brien

Pottery Barn

Scott Sanders

I am a big fan of the Great Wall of Art. Every time I see them, I think I need to get printing and buying vintage photos, pochoirs, pretty much anything that will look good in a frame. And then I remember how much work it is to actually complete, and I get discouraged  and think it will be one of those projects I'll start and never finish.  So for now, I'll sit back and admire.  But if I ever do get my great wall done, I'll be sure it measures up to these perfect pictures.

7 comments:

  1. Love that first picture, a keeper! I love seeing wall chock full of interseting prints or pictures, adds so much interest to a room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely my style... Rarely do art walls like these disappoint. Can't wait to see yours completed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this type of wall frames arrangements

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT<3 LOVE IT!

    Will start a great wall of my own once I am back home.....
    The first top two are most lovely!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I do have a big wall in my foyer which doesnt' look too differnet from those above, its full of botanical prints and I just keep adding to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! I just purchased two pieces of art this weekend. I would love to eventually have an art wall. But for now, I'm just enjoying my art on a wall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree with you more!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails