A Little Glitter

I used to think gold  accents were over the top, but in recent years, I can't get enough of this glittery accent. It's warmth and elegance, add a little sophistication to modern or traditional interiors.  Especially against a white or creamy back drop, it's truly a style that will stand the test of time.

Images found on Electic Revisited and Design Chic


  1. Une très belle cheminée sur laquelle trônent de magnifiques girafes!...
    Gros bisous.

  2. Goodness, I love all of these. But, you know me...I love GLITTER !

  3. Fabulous each and every one, a little bling goes a long way!

  4. I like photography. I always try to captured a beautiful moments in my camera. I like to see natural pictures. I will save this pictures for my personal collection.


Would love to hear from you !


Related Posts with Thumbnails