Modern Tradition







I have fallen in love with interior designer Betsy Brown. I have featured her here in the past, and she recently had an amazing spread in House Beautiful that was breathtaking; I'll have to share it with you soon. She has a great way of injecting colour and modernism into a traditional interior.  These images are a scattering from her portfolio.  Through furnishings, fabrics, form and space her interiors are bursting with visual simulation.  Her approach is actually very simplistic, opting for larger scale items over numerous smaller ones. I have always asked myself, who I would want to help me decorate my home, and I have to tell you this designer is definitely one of the front runners!

8 comments:

  1. I too fell in love with her recent project in HB. Best in a long time. I have looked at it over and over. Finding something new every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style, so soothing and calming and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I can understand why - every single one of these images is beautiful. Elegant and chic yet relaxes and modern - the perfect mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too can totally see why. I love this soft and timeless sophistication. So easy on the eye and so soothing for the soul.

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin that coffee table and the Trompe d'oeil urn and the intaglios AND those glass like balls........Nice!Maryanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These images are beautiful, neutral and very elegant, just the way I like.
    Big hugs
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that's it, you're going on my blogroll. Just spent way more time than I probably should have browsing your gorgeous posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with her work; so elegant, so many unique elements. I want to shop where she shops.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails