Shingle Style











New England Homes Magazine featured this home in their Summer 2011 Conneticut Issue, and at first glance I knew it was going to be a stunner. The owner, architect Louise Brooks. of Brooks and Falotico, created a space grounded in grays and whites, and vivid with colourful accessories from her collection designed for Oomph. It's the perfect space to seasonally swap out colours to recreate a whole new look in feel.  If you'd like to see the space pre Oomph, you can see it here.

All Images from New England Homes

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. That first living room and that kitchen nook with the yellow and grey are so so fine. Thanks for the inspiration. Oh I forgot to mention that house is STUNNING. Ain't that the ultimate example of the perfect house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a love. I love everything about it, from the exterior to the gorgeous light and airy elegant interiors, GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I've been seeing a lot of yellow and grey lately... such a soft yet sunny combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the white walls. Love, love this house. I could move right in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just painted my walls grey. I must go visit New England. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this style.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Une demeure pleine de charme...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails