Chalk It Up!




Maybe it's the fact that I have kids who love to write on walls, or maybe it's my own playful self looking to have a little fun, but I have been thinking about how cool it would be to have a chalk wall in our kitchen/dining area.  Somewhere to remind everyone of what's on the agenda for the day, or to share a menu, or send a sweet message to one of the cuckoo's in my nest.  I am thinking it could be real fun.  I love these images because despite the playful, they have a little sophistication to them as well. What do you think?  Is this a recipe for disaster?

Images Via Pinterest!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect! You can buy dustless chalk at staples - a teacher sized box is $9.99. That would be cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ginormous Rococo mirror frame that I have been contemplating putting a chalkbaord into. (Was that the most difficult to read sentence ever?)
    This post is motivational!

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea but I always think my handwriting looks terrible when I write with chalk, unlike these nice examples! I guess my kids wouldn't care about my handwriting though. Loved how you referred to them as the cuckoos in your nest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely sophisticated playfulness. Go for it.
    Best...Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just painted my refrigerator panels with chalkboard paint. Come take a look. I think the lower half will be perfect for the little ones to write on, while I keep the upper part for grocery lists and favorite quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails