Great White



I know, It's huge! But sometimes it has to be if you want to have a place for everything. A place to  clean and wash, a place to prepare, a place to cook, and a place to eat!   I am the type of cook, who would make use of every square inch. And let me tell you that the wood burning fireplace oven, would probably get the most use of all.  Have you ever eaten a lasagna that comes out of an oven like that?  I mean a real lasagna, the handmade pasta layers are so thin, with mouth watering sauce and cheese between each layer, some tiny meatballs and that is it.  My mother makes the best lasagna in the world, and she would love this kitchen!

Images and Design via Granoff Architects

11 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love to cook and it would be a dream in this amazing kitchen! I love the pizza oven!

    xo Allison
    Spicer + Bank
    www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, i imagine great things being cooked up here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something to be said about a great white kitchen!! Just LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning kitchen. That brick fireplace adds such personality to the space. You definitely made me want some lasagna.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! The lasagna sounds even more gorgeous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this kitchen. I wouldn't mind having a brick fireplace to make pizza and bread. Fabulous.
    Best...Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I literally just finished painting my cabinets white today. White gives such a clean look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything looks so clean and elegant!:)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails