A little colour?




I love this room featured in Elle Decor's Look book.  I just think it's such a smart room with colour in all the right places.  For the first time ever I love the look of a hide, this one cowhide and it covers an elegant ottoman.  I couldn't find any online that had the sophisticated legs, as the one shown, so I opted for a much simplified version.  But I think the legs would have to be much more refined for my liking.  What do you think of a room like this?

Lamp - Shades of Light, Pillows - Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel, Sofa - Ballard Designs,  Area Rug - Next and the ottoman  - Steven Anthony  Art - Andy Warhol Camoflauge

6 comments:

  1. Lovely happy look.
    Love it
    X
    Viera VT Interiors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, its great looking and that pop of yellow is just right and enough to give it a little drama and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that a wonderful cowhide ottoman? All the touches of yellow give that space such great energy.

    Happy Monday, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, love the room but would definitely want more sophisticated legs on the ottoman. Maybe you could find a low table with the legs you're looking for and DIY the rest? I did something similar with a Craigslist coffee table and it worked out great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cow hide ottoman.Just enough yellow to make it all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors of the room, especially the cowprint ottoman. Great pic pick.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails