Show Some Restraint

28.11.11









This is one of those, "I'll move right in" moments. That wonderful contrasting palette of rich woods mixed with pale fabrics always wins me over.  And although I like to spread out in a kitchen, I actually don't mind this galley that hides away the mess, when it's dinner time or when entertaining..  I think the ceiling mounted drapery panels around the bed, is my solution to the canopy without replacing the entire bed.   

I am off to start another exciting week. Wishing you a wonderful Monday!

Image via Traditional Home

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Une très belle demeure... Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you could move right into this space. I love the dinning room. The dark table with the over stuffed chairs are wonderful. This designer has created so much interest with just using a few colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bench in the first photo is beautiful! Thanks for the pretty pictures on a Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

Subscribe