Street Style





Thanks to the world of blogging fashion gazing is more available to us than ever.  I love that blogs like the Sartorialist, Garance Dore, Jak and Jill and others, feature real people looking generally fabulous, on their way to work or rushing to meet a friend for lunch. It's one of my favorite ways to inspire my own style.  In the last couple of years, I have noticed more fashion editorial in this way too.  What do you think?  Do you like to see a picture perfect fashion spread with every detail popping out at you, or something a little more relaxed like street style?

4 comments:

  1. I will take real people doing real things but looking super chic and glam at the same time anyday over fashion glam shots that most cannot realate to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I of course love the street style spreads. And it's also one of the reasons I (and millions of others) love Net a Porter - where they have fabulous editorial accompanying the site!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend Vie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking to street style blogs for inspiration. Great images!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails