Coats and Things







I feel like I have been waiting for this collection my entire life.  I adore every piece of it.  It's actually Burberry's Pre Fall 2012.  Some of my favorite collections are Pre fall, and this is certainly no exception.  Boots, bags, belts and buckles, and of course Burberry's famed coats, are enticing.  I just love to see these mature clothes that are structured and traditionally tailored, that have fabulous colours and details that set them apart, 

Now I have to figure out what I am going to where this weekend..:-)

7 comments:

  1. Well...if I was that thin I could wear my stop n shop plastic bag and look super chic :) But these clothes are to die for! Burberry is looking better than ever, seriously in love with a ton of their looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single piece...especially the first coat and the shoes...fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic! If I only could wear high heals like that. Loving the whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how i miss desperately of my days being skinny as a rail.
    the outfits are divine.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total and utter heaven- I adore the black tights and brown booties together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo Burberry!! Wow is she slender! Gorgeous each piece!

    Still many surprises coming up in our amazing 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways!! The French Basketeer has a very special offering right now and there are more gifts open to enter!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful sleek clothing! I love the heavy fabrics!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails