Gone Shopping


The two-week count down is on.  I was out most of the weekend searching for the perfect gifts, and my feet are just killing me today.  I am in jeans and runners at the office.  I wish I could tell you it resulted in as much success as this lovely lady, but I can't.  I still have a few major stops to make, before I can say I am done.  I'll tell you what I missed though, shopping with my girlfriends.  It's been a long time since we just went out and hit a mall together, had lunch and splurged on ourselves; which used to be one of our favorite pass times.  I am not sure we can squeeze an excursion in before the holidays, but we did book High Tea at the Windsor Arms in January.  Maybe we can shop them, minus the holiday stress.

Hope you are off to a great week.  Images found on a lovely little blog called Demoiselle.

5 comments:

  1. It's so nice to have something festive to look forward to after the holidays... High Tea sounds wonderful! Love this picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a little getaway at the Windsor Arms- it's heaven and I'd love to do their high tea...fun! If it makes you feel better, I still have most, if not all, of my shopping to do- SO behind this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what I did? I went to go shopping with good intentions for my nieces and nephews but got snagged by a beautiful pair of boots ..... guess what I did? Yup, got the boots with an extremely guilty conscious. I haven't even started my shopping for the others yet. Crap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je n'ai pas encore commencé mes achats de noël... La photo est géniale!
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss times like this too—now shopping includes zipping into boutiques here and there!

    Also, High Tea sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails