Green and Gold Envy



It's not surprise that I am a lover of green, but the combination of green and gold is absolutely irresistible to me. I love it on my body, or in my home.  These are just a few classics I have been adoring of late.  The Mottega lamps, which by the way, are some of my favorites.  The gold cuff from Elsa Perretti's Tiffany collection, and the Siam Vase also from Tiffany.  Tobi Fairley certainly knew what she was doing when she put this room together.


Images via Tiffany and Tobi Fairley


6 comments:

  1. Green and gold is my favorite combo, too. It is great on body or walls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous combo ...... it reminds me of the 60's (just a little) The green is so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green, gold and white combo are so crisp and fresh looking. They always remind me of a spring day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that combo. best for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love green too!

    Saw these pencils yesterday...lovely in green and gold

    http://iomoi.stores.yahoo.net/section-deskaccessories.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love green too!

    actually saw these yesterday and wanted them in green and gold...

    http://iomoi.stores.yahoo.net/section-deskaccessories.html

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails