Vieux Quebec


One of my favorite places on our beautiful Earth, is right here in Canada, the incredible Quebec City. I can't wait until the kids are old enough to ski. so we can return on another adventure.  While dreaming up our next trip, I stumbled across this beautiful Inn, called Auberge Sainte Antoine, and it is the perfect place to stay, because it is enveloped in Quebec's rich history and culture.  Not to mention, it's just plain fabulous!







If you are ever in the mood for a quick yet memorable jaunt, I can pretty much guarantee, you will have an amazing time in this old and charming city.  Whether you like to browse quaint little shops, or ski down incredible mountains with endless views of sea and sky.  The food is irresistible, the people are hospitable, and around every corner you  are sure to discover another reason to stop and admire.



Start Exlploring!

8 comments:

  1. i lived in montreal for 8 months and never made to quebec city.
    i always want to go.
    i am going to go explore right now!!

    xx
    merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husbands family is from Quebec and I have never been there. Its on my bucket list of things to do. It looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband & I had the pleasure of staying at the Saint Antoine several years ago for a few days prior to Christmas. Quebec City and the hotel itself was a magical experience, especially during the holidays. Thank you for sharing photos and reminding me of such a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to book a flight right this minute!! Beautiful place.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rêverie... Magique...

    Je vous souhaite de joyeuses fêtes et une douce nuit de noël à vous et à tous ceux que vous aimez.
    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that chandelier on the second photo looks amazing. :) Quebec is a beautiful place, indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lived in Montreal for a year in high school and I still talk about how wonderful the experience was to this day. We went to Quebec City once and I remember it being so charming and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very nice post and i just love this palace it is very beautiful and it deserve to be your favorite palace i also love Buckingham palace

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails