Artful Aspen









You know I love the not so typical, the unexpected, the pleasant surprises.  Well that is exactly what I found in Veranda Magazine, when I stumbled on the pages that featured this Aspen retreat.  David Easton is the artful mind behind the interior, and it is a delightful spin on the ski lodge.  With a wonderful play on light, the home is an eclectic mix of modern, Scandinavian and even some Asian. With art pieces the homeowner collected around the world, it's the perfect apres ski setting.

Images scanned from Veranda

8 comments:

  1. I just want to move in! My dream ski house, especially in Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely my kind of ski lodge! I love the unexpected serenity of it all

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always choose the best intriors V! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning pictures!!! Today it snowed in Vancouver and the light is soooo amazing!! When taking pictures, I always have to remember to dial the exposure ....... waaay on the down low because of the reflection. Aspen is beautiful, must try to go one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful peaceful feeling spot...I can see just hanging there with some great reading material, a roaring fire, great company of family and friends and might as well throw in a fabulous bottle of bordeaux!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful neutrals!! Always love David EAston - this just shows what a truly versatile designer he is!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails