A Place to Chill





The Interior Design Show festivities begin tomorrow and I have a feeling it's going to be a whirl wind.  I am getting tired just thinking about it, and that's exactly what inspired this post!  The longing for a place to chill.  I mean really disconnect and unwind.  Lately I have been glued to my phone.  I am not sure these smart phones are really all that smart.  You end up working everywhere, email, texting, checking the web..  Well I do plan to disconnect for a few days next week, but until then, I'll keep you posted on what's happening!


Found these on Houzz in the portfolio of Robert Hawkins Architects

3 comments:

  1. Love it specially after visit the IDS today. very smart idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...could easily chill in a space like that.
    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a nice place to chill. Really love all the interior shots. :)

    new houses for sale

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails