White Out





I completely forgot to post this yesterday, which is kind of perfect, since today we really are having a White Out.  Has winter finally hit?  I hope, so I have a skating party planned in 2 weeks, and the outdoor rink needs ice!

In the mean time, I am enjoying another kind of white out.  The kind that happens when you are brave enough to decorate in the colourless fashion. A favorite mix, is the layers of white tones, with really fabulous traditional elements that jump out at you.




Images in order from top, Country Living, House Beautiful, House and Home, Tracery Interiors

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images! If I were to start all fresh I would be tempted. I would still use color in my art though!

    Xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white, it's my favorite color so I adore this post. In a world of color loving people, I like how you made a positive spin on all white interiors saying that we are brave people! Have fun I've skating hopefully the ice will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your white out..still waiting for the white stuff over here. Saw a tiny flake and got ridiculously excited and that was about it...talk about a let down. Love these pictures..white rooms really do it for me, so beautiful, ethereal and inviting. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been in the high 60s here. It was beautiful! Love these images. The good thing about white you can always add color if you need to.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails