Work Space







My work space needs a major overhaul and it's pretty much all I can think of these days.  This office belongs to Barbara Westbrook, and it is a transformed 1940's cottage.  Perfect for an interior designer who is inviting clients in to sit and talk style.  But what about when your office is the front end of a factory?  I want it to be inviting and reflective of my personal style, but it needs to stand up to some major wear and tear. Furniture frequently gets moved in and out of the front space, and there is generally a lot of through traffic.  I am still thinking about the overall plan, but I had to add these images to my file because I think I can get a taste of this. 

Images Via Atlanta Homes Mag

5 comments:

  1. I have taken the month of Jan. to get organized. My office is number one priority! I would love to have a office that looks the last image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work space... i could put in many hours at the office in a space like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un bien bel univers... C'est agréable d'avoir un grand espace...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first two best - I love my home office but sometimes which I have more space. You know, like for a chair!

    XOXOXO
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I would love a workspace that is as big and as fabulous as these! Enjoy the lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails