Fill it with Love



My sweet and talented friend Jennifer Brouwer decided to go a little love crazy this Valentine's day! So much so, that the home she decorated with literal love was featured in Style at Home magazine this month. Once I got over the shock of how many giant hearts were scattered throughout this home, I realized what a perfect mix of fun and style it really is.  I didn't want to give it all away here, but I will tell you it includes a Burberry patterned wall, black ceilings and floor, and pink zebra print wallpaper.  If you get a chance to check the rest out, let me know what you think. Jen's typical interiors are pretty sophisticated, but this is such a reflection of her personality. She is fun, and clearly not afraid to go for it!  Which begs the question should a home reflect who you really are or just your good taste?

Happy Valentines Day Friends..
Wishing you a day filled with love!
Images via Jenn Brouwer

7 comments:

  1. Your so Lovely Darling thank you for sharing with your fab readers xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go for it!!! When is it wrong to show your love. Who would've thought to put little hearts on that Ikea light? Super adorable. Happy Valentine's Day to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sweet!
    Hope your day brings lot's of smiles, hugs & kisses too!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of love! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah that dining setting puts a big smile on my face ! I wonder if that was her intention! :))

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails