Napa Retreat








How would you like to spend weekends in this Napa Valley paradise?  Country air, rolling hills and a lush landscape to enjoy wine, food and friends.  I truly appreciate this modern twist on the inspirational old Tuscan retreat.  The stone walkways, steel doors and windows, rustic beams overhead, and of course a light scattering of traditional furnishings. It's located in Yountville, California and is a sprawling 8000 sq ft residence,  designed by the team at Backen, Gillam and Kroeger.  Fabulous no?


Images via Backen, Gillam and Kroeger

6 comments:

  1. That. Tub. I want to go there just to take a bath in that tub, but I'm afraid I'd never get out!

    XOXOXO
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous......anything with the word Napa always gets my attention. I knew it was by Howard Backen, the master of the universe in Napa Valley:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this really a retreat?? I want to go NOW!!! I would even be happy to sit outside the front door and pretend I live there. Kind of hobo with a bottle of wine to look the part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to spend a weekend there! Wish i could go right now!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails