A Project and Some Pretty


The always sweet and very passionate Jennifer Brouwer, recently posted on her blog a collaboration between the two of us.  When she called me and asked if Anvil could help her incorporate some of her original designs into a shelter project she was working on, I was all in.  Above is a little side table she designed, in the only shade of yellow we had in stock; "Safety Yellow!"  Which is actually perfect because Yellow Brick House is a safe haven for homeless and battered women.  This is a sneak peak, but more exciting images to come soon.,   





On another note, my 5 year old is inspiring the artist in me. She received some fashion sketch books over the holidays, and I think I am having more fun than her.  These fabulous works are from Bella Pilar.  Mine pale in comparison, but actually aren't that bad for a first timer.  So I am thinking of starting a sketchbook series, so that I can push my self to perfect this craft. I actually sketch a good chunk of furniture throughout the week, so it will be a fun way to extend it to new levels. I can't wait to show you!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Images via Jenn Brouwer and Bella Pilar

2 comments:

  1. I love fashion illustration! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently seen this lovely yellow and striped image on Pinterest and didn't realize it was home grown! Well done. Can't wait to see to see the rest of the project.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails