American Classic








For as long as I can remember I have always loved floral prints and lace.  I have to scan through my old magazines, and post some of the pictures I have saved.  I still have those images  ingrained in my head from D&G, Emanuel Ungaro, and so many others.  This fashion spread just took me there. Don't you just love the classic cuts of these pieces? Now I am on a mission to find some new pieces for spring.  Something with beautiful flowers, and something with pretty lace!  

What are you thinking of adding to your wardrobe?


Images via FGR

7 comments:

  1. I am in a shopping mood and plan a little damage for the week end, looking for summer dresses, shoes and a great bag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the model is very beautiful ... American style was always elegant and sexy ...
    very nice production ..
    Greetings ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vraiment très chic... j'aime beaucoup.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. This spring I would love a feminine blouse like this..
    http://www.katespade.com/designer-clothing/women%27s-tops-and-sweaters/all-aboard-adira-top/NJMU1623,default,pd.html?dwvar_NJMU1623_color=142&start=65&cgid=clothing
    Cute with jeans and heals.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to add anything to my wardrobe to look as waspy as these ladies do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to have those turquoise and grey pants. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails