Classic and Collected







It's no surprise that the foundation for great design is routed in classic style.  This San Francisco flat is a perfect example of a great formula.  Look at that dining area; great seating, interesting table, vintage light and fresh fabrics!  It sets the tone for the entire space.  The home is designed by Alison Davin of Jute. Her motto is antiques, art and modern family life.  You have to appreciate how well she ties them together, especially the color play between the main art piece over the sofa, and the fabric choices throughout! 

It's going to be a fabulously warm week, i hope you have big plans to enjoy it! 

Images via Jute

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the painting over the sofa, and the way the pillows and throw pick up the yellow and pink from the painting. I wonder who the artist is? Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tout fonctionne parfaitement bien ... Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. Love. This. Apartment.

    Who lives here? I must know, so I can befriend them, or at least stalk them, or something, so that I can end up moving in with them. They won't mind, right? And the designer? I want to make out with her! Genius! OK, I'm off to peruse Jute!

    XOXOXO
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful place! the room looks functional and gorgeous. I love those high seating chairs.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails