Design News: National Post


I am thrilled to share that Anvil furniture is featured online in the National Post today!  Toronto based Interior Designer, Lisa Ferguson and I have been collaborating for a few months now on a product line that incorporates a beautiful mix of materials.  The Gwen console above is just one of many pieces that have been realized! Lisa's article today gives you tips on how to take your foyer three ways.


Hope you enjoy it and would love to know what you think of the Gwen console!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that this piece is at once glamorous and hard working. Yet small enough for a humble entrance spot as well as enormously good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way to check it out. Gosh I just love the neutral colors ....... so welcoming. A big congrats to Lisa!!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and holy crap...I LOVE the console- it's absolutely goregeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Une très belle pièce... Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails