Castello Di Reschio












I know this is a bit of distraction on a Tuesday afternoon, but I can't resist.  I have been dreaming of a vacation in Italy for a few years now. I haven't back since...well I don't even want to tell you!  But my heart and mind can easily be transported with a just a few pictures.  This fantastic property, called Castello D Reschio has a number of buildings on it suitable for single or multiple families.  The grounds are just divine, and the interiors are equally delightful. Every corner is cozy, and every window boasts a beautiful view.  Rustic indeed, but still very updated and modern.  Is a week here even enough?  I think two weeks would be best, enough to relax a few days, and explore on the others.


 
Visit this fabulous estate, Castello Di Reschio

6 comments:

  1. Don't wait another minute! Go! We were there at the end of March. I would highly recommend that time of year. The weather was beautiful and there weren't so many tourists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... This place incorporates everything I crush on. I'm booking it tomorrow. Ahhhh now back to reality....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i could go soon... Its on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everyone
    Castello Di Reschio
    Cool Article!
    Cool blog!
    Many thanks for a marvelous contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That might be heaven on earth right there, I am more relaxed just having looked at these pictures!!!!! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are currently planning our wedding and Italy is on the short list, probably not the favorite location for friends and family but hey it's OUR wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails